Premier Pits are the UK distributor for BrakeMate®, a revolutionary new product for the workshop which eliminates the lifting of heavy brake calipers, hubs and discs, along with dramatically reducing downtime.
BrakeMate® has been designed as an elevated service platform for servicing heavy vehicle disc brake assemblies; it eliminates all manual lifting during the disc brake maintenance process and substantially reduces service time, leading to a saving in both time and money.
- Eliminates manual lifting of the calliper, hub and disc
- Reduce the risk of back injury
- Ideal work height
- Reduce service time
- Specially designed for bus, truck and trailer maintenance needs
- Reduces maintenance time and cost
- Easy to use and offers major H&S benefits
- Drum brake adapter option available
- Using BrakeMate® saves 1 hour per disc
- Save 6 hours per vehicle
- 6 hrs x 52 weeks = 312 hours saved per year
- 312 hrs @ £60/hr (Workshop Rate) = £18,720 saving
- BrakeMate cost paid back in less than 6 months
- Additional savings from 312 hours to use on other jobs
Based on a tri-axle vehicle
- Brake Calipers weigh 30kg, exceeding the HSE recommended lifting limit of 25kg
- BrakeMate makes Caliper lifting an easy proposition going to 1.3m.
- Eliminates heavy lifting in awkward positions under the wheel arch.
- Removal of 70kg hub assembly is no longer a two person job and requires no physical lifting.
- Splitting the hub is difficult and may not be done as accurately as required. BrakeMate keeps all parts aligned when splitting and gives the feel required by using manual hydraulic 10T puller.
- Handling of 30kg hubs is made simple with rotating service trolley.
- Realigning the hub is simple and safe.
- Final assembly is fitted back on the vehicle again safe and accurate with the hydraulic lift control.