Premier Pits are the UK distributor for BrakeMate®, a revolutionary new product for the workshop which eliminates the lifting of heavy brake calipers, hubs and discs, along with dramatically reducing downtime.
BrakeMate® has been designed as an elevated service platform for servicing heavy vehicle disc brake assemblies; it eliminates the majority of manual lifting during the disc brake maintenance process and substantially reduces service time, leading to a saving in both time and money.
- Reduce manual lifting of the calliper, hub and disc
- Reduce the risk of back injury
- Ideal work height
- Reduce service time
- Specially designed for bus, truck and trailer maintenance needs
- Reduces maintenance time and cost
- Easy to use and offers major H&S benefits
- Drum brake adapter option available
- Using BrakeMate® saves 1 hour per disc
- Save 6 hours per vehicle
- 6 hrs x 52 weeks = 312 hours saved per year
- 312 hrs @ £60/hr (Workshop Rate) = £18,720 saving
- BrakeMate® cost paid back in less than 6 months
- Additional savings from 312 hours to use on other jobs
Based on a tri-axle vehicle
- Brake Calipers weigh 30kg, exceeding the HSE recommended lifting limit of 25kg
- BrakeMate® makes Caliper lifting an easy proposition going to 1.3m.
- Eliminates heavy lifting in awkward positions under the wheel arch.
- Removal of 70kg hub assembly is no longer a two person job and requires no physical lifting.
- Splitting the hub is difficult and may not be done as accurately as required. BrakeMate® keeps all parts aligned when splitting and gives the feel required by using manual hydraulic 10T puller.
- Handling of 30kg hubs is made simple with rotating service trolley.
- Realigning the hub is simple and safe.
- Final assembly is fitted back on the vehicle again safe and accurate with the hydraulic lift control.