Road Transport Expo 2023 Competition Terms & Conditions – Premier Pits in conjunction with Alltruck Plc.
These Competition Terms and Conditions apply to all entries to the competition to win an Apple iPad run by Premier Pits. Registered Office: Town Drove, Quadring, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 4QP. Registered in England and Wales No. 2688124 & Alltruck Plc. Registered Office: Croft House I Huncote Road I Croft I Leicestershire I LE9 3GT. Registered in England and Wales Number: 03946534
HOW TO ENTER
- The prize draw will take place after the Road Transport Expo 2023. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Premier Pits or Alltruck Plc will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Road Transport Expo competition is open to all (UK based) except employees of Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- We reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by a random draw within one month of the competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Confirmation that the draw took place will be published, the winner’s surname and country can be requested within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition. To request this please email email@example.com
- Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc or its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc Privacy Policies.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Premier Pits & Alltruck Plc reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org