- Commercial Vehicle Pits
- Coach and Bus Sector
- Safety Cover Range
- Premier Pits Global Package
- Class 4 ATL Pits
- ATF/ATL Testing – Choose Premier Pits
- Transforming Engine and Rolling Stock Maintenance
- Under Chassis Washing Made Easy by Premier Pits
- Rainharvesting for Commercial Vehicles
- Pit Refurbishment
- Vehicle Support Unit
- The MBE Story
- Advantages of a Premier Pit
- Premier Pits in Norway – Norwegian text
- Premier Pits in Norway – English text
- Premier Pits in France – French text
Not sure what kind of
pit you need?
We offer a vast array of customisations to make your pit work for you.
Why choose a Premier Pit?
- Structural Calculations for 20 tonne per axle in normal ground conditions, site specific when required, up to 50 tonne.
- Jacking rail 150 x 75 PFC
- Zone 2 lights – Flameproof twin tubed
- Premier Safety Lights (Epsilon 05 Atex 1426 X) (Optional)
- Armoured flex cable with zoned glands
- Lights and cables attached to galvanised unistrut with a plastic fascia
- Anti-slip steps, Elefant tread – Galvanised.
- Handrail – Hinged or fixed
- Galvanised step-up rail for aluminum step up platform to run on (Optional)
- Integral sump fitted as standard, no pump.
- Unique bond of steel to concrete – Solid. Reinforcement girder, not sprags.
- 10 year warranty on Premier Pits installation
- First pit installed 35 years ago and still in daily use
- All pits sand blasted to SA 2 1/2
- Etch Primer 10 – 20 microns.
- Top coat – ISO free 2 pack modified epoxy 180 micro DFT.
- All staff employed directly.
Please note that not all prefabricated pits are to this standard
Benefits over lifts
- Time efficient – allows users to work underneath and above vehicle at the same time
- Cost effective – No regular maintenance costs required
- No height restrictions – headroom not required
- Safety – A covered pit provides maximum safety for user