Cleaning of vehicles using a Washdown Pit
In limited spaces numerous vehicles require a washdown from the top to the undercarriage of the chassis in preparation for an MOT.
The features of a washdown pit include a large built in settlement tank with wier, a flow forge floor and hose connections. This style pit allows a vehicle to be washed above and below at the same time, saving on time and space in the workshop. Wash ramps are also available in the washdown range.
It allows the customer to prepare all vehicles for MOT ‘s as well as routine cleaning efficiently.
Why choose a Premier Pit?
- Structural Calculations for 20 tonne per axle in normal ground conditions, site specific when required, up to 50 tonne.
- Jacking rail 150 x 75 PFC
- Zone 2 lights – Flameproof twin tubed
- Premier Safety Lights (Epsilon 05 Atex 1426 X) (Optional)
- Armoured flex cable with zoned glands
- Lights and cables attached to galvanised unistrut with a plastic fascia
- Anti-slip steps, Elefant tread – Galvanised.
- Handrail – Hinged or fixed
- Galvanised step-up rail for aluminum step up platform to run on (Optional)
- Integral sump fitted as standard, no pump.
- Unique bond of steel to concrete – Solid. Lattice work, not sprags.
- 10 year warranty on Premier Pits installation
- First pit installed 35 years ago and still in daily use
- All pits sand blasted to SA 2 1/2
- Etch Primer 10 – 20 microns.
- Top coat – ISO free 2 pack modified epoxy 180 micro DFT.
- All staff employed directly.
Please note that not all prefabricated pits are to this standard